Friday, November 7, 2008

Update

Oh, he's such a sweet baby. He gives kisses and hugs.

He tries to say anything you tell him to but most of it ends up sounding the same. He really does speak some real words though but right now it a lot of "Dat" and "No". But he does say "Mommy" really clearly and that's the main thing, right?

He runs and 'jumps' and dances.

One of his favorite things is to follow me down the hall - there is a closet and some doorways that I can duck into and he comes to find me so we can "Boo" each other.

He loves to play with balls, light sabers, and his Weebles.

He also likes to tear up books - no, no, baby!

He likes to help in the kitchen by clearing everything off the shelf in the island and taking the pots and pans out of the cabinet. He also likes to help unload the dishwasher while I am trying to LOAD it.

He loves to play with his brother and sisters and jump on the couch.

He loves to climb up into my lap while I am trying to crochet and then loses interest in sitting with me when I make room for him.

He's a good baby. Mostly happy and content though he is willing and able to hold his own in a fight with Stephanie over whatever toy they both want at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment