Monday, November 3, 2008

Injured

My baby decided to throw himself headfirst into the wooden arm of the couch Saturday night. Luckily, it was during Hayden's birthday party and my mother, the nurse, was there. Yes, she is a real nurse! A fact that I have exploited on numerous occasions. Anyway, we got the bleeding to stop and decided the wound wasn't gaping to there was no real need for stitches. Yay!

I believe the baby may also be getting some molars in there. Doesn't that look like another tooth coming in in the bottom?

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! That had to hurt! I think you are right, its a molar. LEt the crankiness begin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's not terribly cranky but his nose is running all over and I wonder if those teeth are what kept him up those 2 nights in a row? After that I gave Tylenol for a couple of nights and that helped.

    ReplyDelete