Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sick

The Lil Dude is home again today. I gave him some milk last night after not having given him any since Monday morning and he threw up this morning. (I did, however, take Stephanie to daycare. She was very good the past 2 days at home but all she got to do was watch cartoons. Not that she complained about it.) Today is also John's birthday. I asked him if he would like to have the day off and stay upstairs with Philip while I worked but he decided the baby needed his mama. Now I'm thinking he just had a premonition of the last diaper change. Geeesh! Let's just say I'm glad I haven't washed all the clothes yet! Now the baby is walking around in a diaper, socks, and a large t-shirt. While he eats Cheerios. Apparently, he is hungry. I'm glad I brought the whole bag of Cheerios in here.

One apparent side effect of the stomach virus is the baby won't give me kisses anymore. I guess I should be relieved. I had a little bit of the virus yesterday morning and would rather not have it again but I miss my baby kisses.

Oh, when I took Philip and Stephanie to the doctor Monday, Philip weighed in at 30 lbs and Steffi at 40 lbs. (I have to write that down somewhere or I'll forget.)

No comments:

Post a Comment