Thursday, June 4, 2009

Look Who's TWO!

Someone had a birthday last week.
Can you guess who it was?
The alligator cupcake cake Daddy made.
This is what we had for the day of his birthday at home.

Ferocious, isn't he?


And yummy too.
Well, at least the frosting was - that's all Philip would eat of it.

We went to Grandma & Grandpa's on Saturday and
got these cool toys!
There is a pig under the haystack in that wagon - he pops
up and down. Every time he popped up,
Philip would say, "Ta da! Here I am!"

This is the cake I made.
It's supposed to be a field.
Thosse green things are supposed to be the crops.
Clearly I need lessons on cake decorating.
There are 68 green 'dots' because
Dad's birthday was 2 days before Philip's.

Yes, I even made Dad get in on the
cake picture!

What's better than turning 2?
Sharing your birthday cake with Grandpa.

I made chocolate cake from scratch
but John made the frosting.
If you add a little extra milk to this frosting -
it becomes fudge!
We made more frosting/fudge this week.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cakes!

    I hope Phillip had a great birthday, as well as your Dad.

    ReplyDelete