Saturday, March 21, 2009

Quack, Quack

There is a Backyardigans show called "The Mighty Knights." Tyrone and Uniqua have to guard a egg and it says, "Quack, Quack." They end up having to chase it around and it eventually turns into a dragon.

Today Philip found a play egg from our kitchen stuff and he was walking around with it saying, "Quack, Quack."

I thought it was funny.
______________

If we're in the car and have to stop at a red light, he says, "Go, Man!"
______________

Last night we were in the car and listening to a children's song called, "I'm gonna get you, you'd better run." and he was singing along, "Get you...better run." He also got a few of the other words right.
______________

Also, last night I was singing the Alphabet Song to him. I got to P, and he sang "Q, R, S" then I sang to Y, and he said, "Z."

No comments:

Post a Comment