Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Onesies are Wonderful!

You probably don't know this about my Mommy - but she doesn't like onesies very much. Especially for bigger kids like me.

But yesterday she bought me some 'new' onesies at Once Upon a Child in Omaha.

I don't like them very much either.

You see, I like to reach down into my diaper and make sure all my bits & pieces are there. Sometimes I can get the diaper pushed down in front. Sometimes the front of my jeans and my shirt get all wet then and I get to have fresh new clothes in the middle of the day.

I can't do that with onesies.

So - why did she buy them?

__________________

Mommy here: What do you think people?

Hayden never did this. At least not to this extent. This boy constantly has his hand down his pants. I suppose it's still in the normal range but, I am seriously tired of having to change his clothes all the dang time!

Is this just normal behavior that he'll outgrow?

Or, do I need to add "trench coat" to the 1st day of school shopping list?

No comments:

Post a Comment