Friday, January 30, 2009

Random

Yesterday, I worked in the store all day from 10am to 8pm. Paula was with the kids all day and John was with them off and on all day.

So I finally get upstairs at 8:10 and everyone is at the table eating. Philip calls to me from his high chair, "Mommy, Mommy, hep me!"

I go get him out and give him a big hug and he's being so sweet.

Then....I have to put him down for a minute.

He. Had. A. FIT! Screaming, crying, then he wouldn't let me pick him up but he didn't want to be down. Seriously, it took him about 10 minutes to calm down.

I think the problem was that I've been home with them all week and, then, I wasn't. Perhaps he had been missing me all day and just didn't realize it until I got home?
______________________

Random fact of the week: When I feed him a banana, I only give him 1/2 at a time. He always turns the banana so he's eating the tapered end first. Always. If I hand it to him the wrong way, he will turn it around. It's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment