Monday, October 6, 2008

Shut Up!

The baby is learning to talk. He says all kinds of things, "Go", "Touchdown", "Scott Hall" (we have a magnet of Scott Hall on our door for some reason), "Thank you", "No", "Stop", and "Shut Up!"

Yeah, I don't like the last one too much either. I can't imagine where he might have heard that one. ahem, cough, cough.

OK, I admit it was me. Look, he has 3 older siblings and they all talk. All. The Time. They NEVER stop. The girls sometimes even talk in their sleep. A mother can only take so much before she loses her mind, you know.

I know, I know, I'm working on it.

1 comment:

  1. Eventually you will learn to filter all those noises out...well maybe. It might just be something you do when you are raised in a huge family. My Dad can sit in a room with people yelling and talking and be very focused on one thing, that being whatever he wants it to be. It's almost annoying.

    ReplyDelete